Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Update on the Update

Friends, Dr. Kritz was not too alarmed or concerned by the levels of fever/symptoms I am experiencing, so he sent me home - that's a praise - and counseled finishing the antibiotics and coming back to see him Friday.  No word yet from MD Anderson on the pathology report from the biopsy.  I will post when I hear something on that.  Last Thursday, Dr. Chang came into my hospital room and said "Rex pathology was wrong about the lung cancer".  We rejoiced to see God move and answer prayer.  We rejoiced that they now thought it was lymphoma.  It may yet be lymphoma, and we need to be submissive to God's will as always.  But - we do ask with full confidence in His healing power and His power over the entirety of the physical universe - to make it something other than cancer - and either way we will give Him praise and glory.  Please continue to pray with us.....thanks so much.....Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment