Friday, January 11, 2013

Sofie and Eva - Young Survivors

From the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Website - I LOVE THIS PICTURE

Greetings and a Happy Friday to alla ya'll.....I continue to be super-fired up about my mission to help in the fight to cure lymphoma and leukemia - I saw this video which is on the LLS website and it really hit home....any childhood disease is devastating, and this story shows that children are being cured, but not all of them.  Your help is critical- thanks so much to those of you who have given - including the matching donations from our anonymous donor, we are over the $30,000 mark!!  Mike and I will be doing another training hike this Sunday.  My bod was very unhappy after my last one :-)

Check out this video -

 Eva's Story

And if you have time, check out the LLS website - or bookmark it and come back later....who knows, one day you might even see my story there.

Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - Someday is Today

No comments:

Post a Comment