Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rex Redux

Greetings everyone, my 2nd stay at Rex was much less eventful than the first, back in September.  No complications, no operations, no infections, etc.....lots of chemo, however.  They really took care of business, getting my 5 day treatment done in more like 4 days - I was in at 4 pm Monday and out at 5 pm Friday.  Since this is the 2nd treatment, I have a good idea of what to expect over the next couple of weeks;  so far I have felt OK, with some mild side effects - as before, the main thing is to try to avoid infection.  Your prayers are appreciated in that regard!

I've been on the phone with MD Anderson this week - transplant department - and I'll have a pretty firm date early next week of when they want me down there to get started on the transplant - still looks like somewhere between the 5th and 12th of December. 

Well. I'm just hanging out watching football, wanted to let you all know I was home and doing OK.  I'll keep you posted.  God bless..........Dan

Encore photo of "The Pizza from Chicago"

No comments:

Post a Comment