Sunday, April 22, 2012

Back to Houston - 125 Day Restaging

"Matt's lilac"
Dear brothers, sisters, friends - 

Renee and I are flying to Houston today for my '125 day' re-staging.  There are a lot of butterflies this morning for both of us.  The 2 key tests are the bone marrow biopsy which will show whether there is any remaining CLL in my marrow.  Zero is best, less than 5% is OK.  The other major test will be the PET scan, which will determine whether there is any active lymphoma.  We need a 'zero' on this one.  We should have results by Wednesday mid-day, as we meet with my transplant doctor, Dr. Hosing, at  9:30 am central time that day.

Thanks for your prayers, and may God be glorified in everything that is to come.

"And we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Dan and Renee

1 comment:

  1. God is holding you in his arms. Be anxious for nothing....I love you and am praying for you. Xxoo lrm